A new part of our controller spectrum is the multi channel control unit developed for hot runner applications. Available with four, six, eight and twelve channels this units shows a perfect possibility to have a secure, easy to handle controller with a very good price/performance ratio. Each channel is able to handle up to 10A at an individual level. At thermocouple brake each controller has the option for proportional work mode.
The metal case of the multi channel controller is robust and designed for everyday operation in the injection moulding production. Power supply is via 3 metre cable with CEE plug. The controller has been designed to meet the requirements of hotrunner applications. The preset control parameters and abandoning dispensable options make the controller comprehensible and operable for everyone.
- Microcontroller for each channel separately
- 16 Bit high resolution A/D converter
- Controlling up to 1 °C for each channel
- Soft Start selectable (soft start up to 150 °C)
- Thermocouple type J (Fe-CuNi) preset
- Alarm when thermocouple breaks
- Controlling with proportional turn on time when thermocouple is broken
- Supply via CEE plug (depending on number of channels 16A or 32A)
- Output with industrial plugs (heater and sensor separately)
- 3m cable to machine with industrial plugs
- External accumulative alarm for all units (additional display at controller)
- Each channel secured separately
Easy handling, quick control: The universal supplement to our heating elements: We show how a good controlling performance can be joined with an optimised choice of functions and an easy handling.
Inquiry Form Controllers
Just download, print, fill in and fax it to us. You will receive our quotation shortly. Alternatively, you can use our online inquiry form for Controllers here.
Download our complete product catalogue here.
Really hot! Our Product Flyer.
Download our leaflet here.