We develop, produce, and sell electric heating elements for industrial applications; when it comes to heating operations in the plastics industry our products really set the standard.
We have a global reputation as specialists in process heat technology; ever since 1950 we have been providing reliable, top-quality products "Made in Germany" from a single source. Freek supplies heating elements to numerous reputed manufacturers and market leaders in all sectors - both the traditional and the young and expanding. Our customers are not only from plastics and packaging industries but also companies involved in medical and laboratory equipment, air-conditioning, canteen kitchens, solar and wind energy, aviation and aerospace. Today our core business is the production of highly innovative HotMicroCoils - often used as electric nozzle heating elements for hot runners in injection moulding.
But our product spectrum is much broader than that - offering customers all sorts of industrial-standard heating elements. This does not only include HotMicroCoils but also a wide range of heating elements - tubular, cartridge, infrared, flat, foil, and air heaters, and also the complete range of measuring and controlling technology.
- Cartridge Heaters
- HotMicroCoil Heating Elements
- Infrared Heaters
- Flexible Heaters (up to 200°C)
- Flat Heating Elements (over 200°C)
- Tubular Heaters
- Heating Bands
- Drum Heaters & Container Heaters
- Thermo Sensors
- Open Wire Heating Elements
Markets and appliances
- Plastic industry
- Plastic injection moulding (hot runners, manifolds, nozzles)
- Composit technologies (Automotive, aerospace, wind power stations)
- Plastic welding
- 3D printing, ...
- Packaging machines
- Blister packing
- Seal stamps for yoghurt pots
- Hot stamping
- Hot melting, ...
- Other markets and applications
- Medical and laboratory equipment (hot beds, dialysis, sterilizers, ...)
- Health & wellness (whirlpools, IR saunas, massage beds, ...)
- Food, drinks and tabacco industry, bakery (container heaters and scrapers for manufacturing chocolate, container heaters for breweries/winemakers, ovens, fat frying pans, tobacco drying ...)
- Canteen kitchen (hot trolleys/trays/plates/containers, self-service buffet/islands, ...)
- Textile and rubber industry (surface coating, hot waxing, printing technique, rubberizing, vulcanizing, ...)
- Facilities and energy (ventilation systems, IR comfort heating, high-voltage switches, rotor blade manufacture ...)
- Electronics (de-icing, anti-condensation, motor heating, ...)
- Process technology (tempering, heat treatment, warm cabinets, pipe trace heaters, ...)